Farm Families, Illinois Farm Bureau members, spouses, or their children majoring in agriculture, agribusiness, or an ag-related course of study have great news. The IAA Foundation is proudly welcoming students to apply for their incredible 2021 IAA Foundation scholarships. Fellows should be high school graduates or be graduating in 2021 must be accepted for enrollment or enrolled at an accredited college, university, community college, or trade school. Students may not be a spouse, child, sibling, grandchild, son-in-law, or daughter-in-law of an IAA Foundation trustee, employee, or current member of the Illinois Farm Bureau Board of Directors. Do not forget that each scholarship has its own requirements.
The IAA Foundation is aware of the students’ financial struggles, and for helping them with it, the foundation has created these scholarships. The process of scholarships is extremely easy for all the students. These programs are created to reduce the students’ load of educational expenses and help them with their academic needs. These programs are initiated to help students only to focus on their education, not expenses.
The IAA Foundation is a huge organization that helps, more than 660,000 students and forty thousand teachers are growing in knowledge. The IAA Foundation is dedicatedly supporting Illinois Farm Families & The Future of Agriculture through education. Different programs create by the Foundation to help society grow.
Follow the table mentioned below for more details about the scholarships:
|Organization||The IAA Foundation|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||February 15, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Here are the requirements you have to stand on to be considered for these scholarships:
- Farm Families, Illinois Farm Bureau members, spouses, or their children majoring in agriculture, agribusiness, or an ag-related course of study is eligible.
- Fellows should be high school graduates or be graduating in 2021 and accepted or enrolled at a college, university, community college, or trade school.
- Applicants should not be a spouse, child, sibling, grandchild, son-in-law, or daughter-in-law of an IAA Foundation trustee, employee, or current member of the Illinois Farm Bureau Board of Directors.
How to Apply
Explore the list of scholarships available. Candidates must select the one they are eligible for and begin to apply. Applicants should complete the online application on the official website by submitting all the essential information and supporting materials required for the scholarships. Please do not provide any late submissions as those will not be accepted by the Foundation. All the information should adequately be provided.
- The application should be submitted with all information required prior to the deadline.
All scholarships have varying benefits. Some of the benefits are given below:
- Illinois Farm Bureau Legacy of Leadership Scholarship: 1 $7,500 scholarship.
- IAA Foundation General Scholarships: Three $5,000.
- Fletcher A. Gourley, Leonard Southwell& Roger Capps Memorial program: Six $2,000 scholarships.
- Greg Carney Scholarship: One $1,500 scholarship.
- Harris Thomas Scholarship: Five $2,000 scholarships.
The due date to apply is February 15, 2021. After this date, no applications will be accepted.