Hyundai is all set to support U.S women in their quality education through its current scholarship program. The participants must be high school seniors and college undergraduates interested in a STEM-related field to enjoy the enormous award.
The grant is arranged for a motive to fulfil the gender gap in engineering and mobility driving fields. The scholars will get to cover every necessary cost needed to complete higher education and will surely accomplish their goals.
The Hyundai Motor Company holds its name as a South Korean multinational automotive manufacture. It operates the world’s largest integrated automobile manufacturing facility in Ulsan, South Korea and also is the third-largest vehicle manufacturer across the globe.
Who May Eligible?
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, students need to follow the given criteria:
- Must be high school seniors and college undergraduates
- Must identify as female
- Must reside in the United States
- Must wish to pursue a STEM-related field of education
How to Apply
The eligible females can submit their applications with the required materials electronically through a submission form to get considered for the scholarship.
- An essay of 500+ words on what has driven you to choose a STEM-related field for your future.
- The essay should be in Google doc, including your full name and year in a university program at the top (2020 graduating high school seniors allowed).
- Must include a link to your essay
Hyundai is distributing five scholarships of the amount of $10,000 each to deserving females.
The students should submit their correspondence until June 30, 2020.