Hunt Heroes Foundation is proud to introduce its scholarship program in the US. This scholarship will be open for candidates whether returning to school or seeking to be enrolled in post-secondary studies.
This scholarship program will offer an award of $1,000 to $5,000 to deserving students, and it will turn out to be a high helping hand for students. This program also holds a motive to assist active duty service members or Reservists of the United States armed services.
Hunt Heroes Foundation works as a non-profit organization. This foundation’s main motive is to support the military men and women and also their families as they sacrifice so much for us. They also encourage growth and funding projects in the areas of health, education, housing, and overall community support.
Who May Eligible
Interested candidates must have the below requirements:
- Candidates must be an active-duty service member, National Guard or Reservist of one of the five branches of the United States armed services (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard) and prepared to provide current military identification to Hunt Heroes Foundation if selected as a recipient
- Candidates should be a dependent* of a Service member made to deliver dependent status documentation to Hunt Heroes if chosen as a recipient by providing a birth certificate, custody or guardianship order from a court with authority, and marriage certificate
- High school seniors or graduate or a present post-secondary undergraduate at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational school or a trade school student; and
- Candidates planning to enrol in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year
- Awards are for undergraduate and vocational-technical, or certificates study only.
How to Apply
To participate, applicants must provide their details through an online application.
- A complete transcript of grades. Unofficial or online transcripts must show student name, grades and credit hours for each course, school name
- Scholars must respond to two short paragraphs (300-words or less) essays.
Scholars will attain the below benefits:
- Winner will receive an award ranging from $1,000 to $5,000.
- Three $5,000 prizes for 4-year undergraduate studies or 2-year associate’s program
- Four $2,500 awards for certificates, 2-year associates program or vocational-technical programs or 4-year undergraduate studies program
- Five $1,000 grants for vocational-technical programs or 4-year undergraduate studies program or certifications, 2-year associates program
The application deadline is February 26, 2020, at 3:00 pm, CT.