Want to earn a postgraduate degree in the United States? If yes, then you can apply for “Humane Studies Fellowship” organized by Institute for Humane Studies at George Mason University.
The award program is available for those students, who are enrolled or planning to enrol in full-time PhD programs in the accredited university of the United States.
The Institute for Humane Studies is a non-profit organization that engages with students and professors throughout the United States. The organization is looking for anyone doing exciting classical liberal research in the humanities and social sciences.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, to apply for the Humane Studies Fellowship, the applicants must:
- Candidates must be U.S citizen to apply for this grant.
- All the participants must be enrolled full time in a PhD program at any institution for the 2020-2021 academic year
- Students must have a research interest that contributes to the advancement of classical liberal scholarship.
How to Apply
- Applicants will be required to answer three essay questions :
- Each essay should be 500 words or fewer.
- Explain your research agenda as if speaking to a colleague in your field and why it is important?
- How do you plan to use your Humane Studies Fellowship award?
- Explain a current or prospective paper or research project you will complete as part of this fellowship, and how it advances an understanding of classical liberal ideas?
Graduate students who have demonstrated academic excellence will get the award of $6,000 – $15,000 through this scholarship.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by December 1, 2019.