Mays Business School at Texas A&M University in partnership with health and well-being company Humana Inc is launching a Humana-Mays Healthcare Analytics Case Competition 2019. This competition is available for those students who are resident of the United States.
Mays Business School was one of the first five schools in the United States. The school educates more than 6,400 undergraduate, masters and doctoral students in accounting, finance, management, management information systems, marketing and supply chain management.
Who May Eligible
Students enrolled part- or full-time in an accredited Master of Science, Master of Arts, Master of Information Systems, Master of Public Health, Master of Business Administration program, or other similar master’s programs that educate students in business, health care, or analytics at an educational institution based in the United States are eligible to enter.
How to Apply
By participating in the competition, applicants must be registered and then agree to be bound by these Official Competition Rules,
- To be eligible, teams must submit each team member’s name, student email address, telephone number, and signed Non-Disclosure Agreement by the deadline
- Agree to release, indemnify, and hold Sponsor and Texas A&M University, their affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, and all of their officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Entities”) harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, and damages of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from team/team members’ participation in the competition,
- Agree that the Released Entities may use team and team members’ name and likeness for the purpose of promoting and publicizing the competition and future competitions,
- Agree that Sponsor may contact them for recruiting purposes (with the right to opt-out of further email contact),
- Agree that their presentation may be recorded and used by Sponsor and Texas A&M University for internal purposes only, and
- Agree that any dispute or claim will be resolved individually and without resort to the class action.
Benefit: The prize package for the winning teams has increased to $52,500, with $30,000 for first place, $15,000 for second place, and $7,500 for third place.
- September 11, 2019: Case competition kickoff virtual information session at 4:00 p.m. CT
- September 13, 2019: Deadline to submit your team information,