AIS Technolabs Pvt Ltd is now providing human resource scholarship program. The scholarship is open to undergraduate or postgraduate for USA and Canada students. The scholarship will be awarded for winners $1000.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Students must be in the process of enrolling with accredited college/university in the United States or Canada for a full-time degree course related to human resources, including professional management, psychology, organization development,
- Students must have Minimum grade point average scored should be 3.0 GPA
- The undergraduate or postgraduate students yearning to achieve this scholarship should be a citizen or legal resident of USA or Canada.
- students who have more than 18 years of age are eligible to opt for this scholarship program
- Students having a time gap between graduation and post graduation do not qualify for this scholarship
- Students applying should have graduated from high school / secondary school or equivalent
- Before applying, the students must have completed at least one term of college or university after completing graduation from high school
How to Apply & Competition Rules
To participate, in this scholarship the applicants must submit their details along with the thesis on the given topic should be sent to email@example.com before 15th May 2019.
- You need to send the details given below before 15 May 2019
- Students Contact Information
- Students Current Resume
- Students Transcripts
- Thesis on “Ideal Sourcing Strategies that a recruiter can use”
- Two reference letters, including the applicant’s character, career achievements, work ethics and values, and the need for the scholarship. These reference letters should be from coaches, work colleagues or professors, not family members or relatives.
The winners will be rewarded with $ 1000, which will help them pay their tuition fees while pursuing their courses in the field of human resources development.
- Entries must be received by the section no later than May 15, 2019.