Applications are currently open for the HSF Scholarship organized by Hispanic Scholarship Fund. The award is specially introduced to the students of Hispanic heritage to support them obtain a university degree.
Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) was founded in 1975. This foundation emphasizes on helping the deserving students to achieve their higher education through their scholarships and services. This is the nation’s largest non-profit organization serving support to students and parents, and HSF scholars.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
The candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- Scholars must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for undergraduate and graduate students
- Plan to enrol full-time in an accredited, not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US, for the 2021-2022 academic year
- US Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- All majors and graduate fields accepted
- Emphasis on STEM majors
How to Apply
To take part in the program, scholars need to fill the requirements by submitting an online application.
- Complete FAFSA or state-based financial aid application (if applicable)
- The scholarship will be given on a competitive basis.
Deserving scholars will attain the below benefits:
- Scholars will receive awards based on merit.
- Award range will be from $500 to $5,000, based on relative need.
- Scholars will get a chance to compete with other talented students in the competition.
Interested candidates can fill the application by February 15, 2021.