Do you have any intention to carry your career further in the healthcare-related field, go for this authentic Healthcare School Scholarship by The F. Edward Hébert Armed Forces Health Professions Scholarship Program? Here the U.S. army will be supporting the students who are planning to apply for the U.S. Army healthcare team and has applied the HPSP application. The Qualifying students may receive full tuition for any accredited medical, dental, veterinary, psychiatric nurse practitioner, psychology or optometry program.
This scholarship aims to train the best students in medicine, where the individual will wholeheartedly work for the development of the nation. The vital purpose of announcing this scholarship is to assist with an opportunity for students to establish their education in healthcare. The F. The Edward Hébert Armed Forces Health Professions Scholarship Program is influencing the medical field students for achieving their peaceful education
The F. Edward Hébert Armed Forces Health Professions Scholarship Program is the best supporting scholarship in health care scholarships available for the students. They are enrolled in this program for many years for supporting those involved in the medical field. It offers the students with entire tuition expenses, a generous monthly stipend for qualifying students and the support of the U.S. Army health care team, one of the largest, most advanced health care networks in the world.
Take a look at the below table to know more about the scholarship:
|Organization||The F. Edward Hébert Armed Forces Health Professions Scholarship Program|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Students are requested to go through the eligibility criteria below to know more about the scholarship:
- The applicant must be enrolled in an accredited graduate program in the U.S. or Puerto Rico: For Medical/Osteopathy, Dental, Veterinarian, Specialty Nurse, Counseling/Clinical Psychology Optometry,
- The student must be a U.S. citizen.
- The student should be holding a baccalaureate degree from an accredited school.
- The fellow should maintain full-time student status during the length of the program.
- The student should qualify as a commissioned officer.
How to Apply
The candidate should first reach out to the U.S. Army Medical or local recruiter to schedule a preliminary interview to learn about joining the U.S. Army health care team and the HPSP application process. The applicant should attach all the required documents along with the application. And apply before the deadline.
Kindly go through the list of documents required:
- The fellow should provide proof of acceptance by an accredited college or university for the mentioned program.
- The applicant must provide a letter of acceptance through your U.S. Army recruiter.
- The fellow should submit the latest transcript.
- A letter of recommendation is needed.
- And the fellow should also submit the test score.
The scholarship funds will decrease the burden of expenditure of the students. It will help the students utilize this scholarship in all the educational-related costs for books, tuition fees, accommodation expenses; students are informed not to utilize the scholarship for anything other than these expenses. This scholarship will help the students to give their complete concentration totally on the studies and not on the academic finances. The students will be provided with a monthly stipend of $2,400+.
The application should be submitted as soon as possible as the late application will not be considered.