The Hazing Prevention Organization is delighted to announce the HPO High School Essay Contest. The competition is open to all high school students in the U.S.
The Hazing Prevention Organization will provide
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Students must be a high school in the US residents only.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant.
- Open to US residents only.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To apply, the applicants must complete an online application form through the link: https://hazingprevention.org/home/awardsandgrants/high-school-essay-contest/3160-2/
Each essay contest entry must consist of the following required information:
- Entrant’s full name
- First and last name of the entrant’s parent/guardian
- Entrant’s surface mailing address
- Name of the high school the entrant attends
- High school city and state
- Entrant’s telephone number
- Entrant’s email address
- Essays become the property of HPO and may be used in print, digital and web-based promotional materials by HPO and/or the National Federation of State High School Associations.
Cash prizes will be awarded for the top three essays in the following amounts:
- 1st place $500
- 2nd place $250
- 3rd place $150
- Selected for that section each honorable mention will receive $50.
For this contest, entries will be accepted until Midnight April 30th, 2019.