If you are an undergraduate student enrolled in the school of hospitality leadership, then here is a tremendously beneficial Hostmark Hospitality Group Endowed Scholarship offered by DePaul University. All the undergraduate students enrolled as majors, or intended majors in the School of Hospitality Leadership are encouraged to apply for the funding.
This scholarship was started in honor of Mr. Jerome Cataldo. Hostmark Hospitality Group Endowed Scholarship was started to fund the education of the students enrolled as significant in the School of Hospitality to encourages and support financially to complete their education.
DePaul University was founded in 1898 by the Vincentians. The university is named after the 17th-century priest Saint Vincent De Paul. DePaul University is a private catholic research university in Chicago. In 1998 DePaul University was named the largest catholic university in the United States.
Who May Be Eligible?
Go through the below-given eligibility criteria to find out whether you are eligible or not.
- Candidate must be enrolled as a major or intended major in the School of Hospitality Leadership.
- Applicant should have excellent academic performance and have financial need as determined by the FAFSA.
- The applicant should have a cumulative GPA of a minimum of 2.5 or higher on the scale of 4.0.
- Students should be enrolled in any hospitality club as an extracurricular activity.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should sign-in and fill the online application form. Complete all the application detail and upload all other documents necessary for the scholarship selection. Incomplete documents and incomplete applications will not be reviewed or considered for the scholarship.
- Applicant should upload their current resume. This resume should include the applicant’s details, work experience, and extracurricular activities.
- Candidate should describe their hospitality career goals and how this scholarship will help you achieve your career goals.
- Applicants have to submit their acceptance letter from DePaul University.
- The student has to upload their unofficial DePaul University Transcript with the application. This transcript should verify the coursework the applicant is registered.
This scholarship is going to be great exposure and help for the financial burden o the student. It encourages students to do well ad supports them in their careers by appreciating their efforts. Awards vary every year for the scholarship winner.
The application deadline for the Hostmark Hospitality Group Endowed Scholarship is September 27, 2020.