The law firm of Hoskins, Turco, Lloyd & Lloyd is offering financial aids to veterans and their families by its scholarship. The program is conducted to assist the real heroes and their dependents who sacrifice for our freedom.
The awards are open for students who are working as an emergency responder or have worked as an emergency responder. They also need to be enrolled at an accredited school or be accepted to begin school.
The law firm of Hoskins, Turco, Lloyd & Lloyd handles Auto Accidents and Personal Injury Claims. They practice in the areas of Personal Injury & Auto Accidents, Social Security Disability, Bankruptcy & Foreclosure, Veterans’ Disability, and Workers’ Compensation.
Who May Eligible?
The students will be qualified according to the given eligibility criteria for the program:
- All students who are currently working as an emergency responder or have worked as an emergency responder and their immediate families.
- Applicant must be a student at an accredited school or be accepted to begin school at an accredited school within six months of application
How to Apply
The application process for the scholarship includes filling an online application form to get considered for the award. Students can find the form of the side of the main website page.
- Must submit a 500- to 1,000-word essay on ONE of the following topics:
- In what ways has served in the military shaped your education and career goals?
- How has being the family member of a veteran helped develop your priorities in life, including your education and career?
- Must upload your unofficial transcript in PDF format (one file only).
- Must upload your essay in PDF format.
The law firm of Hoskins, Turco, Lloyd & Lloyd is awarding an award worth $1000. The scholarship will be awarded twice a year to those who fought for our freedom.
Applications will be accepted through July 31st of each year for the Fall Semester and by December 31st for the Spring Semester.