The Hope for the Warriors is offering a tremendous opportunity for the Military Spouse and Caregiver through its Scholarships. The program will be distributing several grants to needy students for their accomplishment of studies.
The grants are specially designed for the students seeking a graduate or post-graduate degree or pursuing an associate degree. The spouses and scholars engaged in social work pursuing a bachelor’s degree will also be eligible for the program.
Hope for the Warriors is a national nonprofit working to restoring a sense of self, family and hope for post-9/11 veterans, service members and military families. It was founded in 2006 and has served over 30,000 through a variety of support programs.
Who May Eligible?
The below-mentioned eligibility requirements are to be fulfilled by every student:
- Must be those who are seeking a graduate or post-graduate degree
- Must be pursuing an associate degree, entry-level classes or training
- Must be spouses of the fallen
- Must be a Master of Social Work student
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- The Scholarship is for U.S. Colleges and universities only.
How to Apply
The committee is receiving applications electronically through an online scholarship form with all the required materials to get consideration for the program.
- Proof of service
- Proof of injury/death
- Original essay
- Two-page questionnaire
- One letter of recommendation
The Hope for the Warriors Scholarships includes the below scholarships from ranging $1,500 to $2,500:
- Honorary Scholarship for students who are seeking a graduate or post-graduate degree
- New Beginnings Scholarship for those who are pursuing an associate degree, entry-level classes or training
- Restoring Family Scholarship for spouses of the fallen
- Restoring Hope Scholarship for Master of Social Work student
- Restoring Self Scholarship for students pursuing a bachelor’s degree
Applications are accepted for the scholarship program until 31st May 2020.