Do you have passion for improving the world of real estate? Homelight is passionate to support high school students through its scholarship program. This award applies to students who share the same interest in the real estate fields.
The program will be awarded to the best-talented students who succeed to showcase their interest and skills in homes and homeownership. The scholars will attain a $1,000 scholarship to assist in their education
HomeLight was founded by Drew Uher in 2012. It is a real estate referral company located in San Francisco, CA. It has listed over $3 billion in homes and works with a network of participating real estate brokers in various markets to which they refer costumers.
Who May Eligible
The ideal candidate must fulfill the given criteria:
- Must be a legal U.S. resident
- Must be in high school or college who will be attending an accredited university or college in fall 2020.
- Must be engaged in areas of study like Interior Design, Architecture, Construction, Urban Planning, Real Estate, Business, Criminal Justice, Psychology, Economic, Sociology.
How to Apply
To enter, interested candidates must submit their applications through the online scholarship form.
Candidates must provide a short piece of writing on the following topics:
- ‘Why are you interested in real estate?’
- ‘How will your career help more people find their dream home?’
- ‘What impact have you had on homes or homelessness in your community?’
The scholarship will grant an award amount of $1,000 to talented students who hold an interest in homes and homeownership.
The applicants must apply for the spring season till April 15, 2020 and for fall till November 15, 2020.