Are you planning to be enrolled as a nurse? Here we are introducing an impressive Homecare.com Nurse Scholarship for all the students who are very much interested in carrying their further as a nurse and helping all the patients in and outside the hospital. The scholarship is being provided to encourage the Black nurses to encourage themselves in the profession and help them assist with the necessary assistance to complete their education.
Bold.org has the firm mission to Empower nurses to make a living doing what they love, when and where they want. They aim to increase the population of Black nurses and provide equal opportunity to receive education to all the students, irrespective of the background, economic status, and colour of the student.
Bold.org always comes up with various scholarship programs where its focus has always been to spread equality among all the students and make education accessible to all the students. The HomeCare.com Nursing Scholarship is designed specially to provide equitable opportunities for prospective Black nurses to excel in their studies. Considering all the nursing majors, LPNs, or RNs are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The organization is aware that education is the only way to eliminate discrimination in the community. To make it possible easy accessibility of education is essential; HomeCare.com Nursing Scholarship is trying to make it possible through their little efforts.
Take a look at the following table to get more information about the scholarship:
|Educational Level||High school|
|Number of Awards||4|
|Application Deadline||July 1, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Enrol through the list of the eligibility criteria:
- The student should in need of financial assistance
- The fellow should be having good academic performance
- The applicant should have involved in community service
- The candidate must have been enrolled in high school
How to Apply
Submission should be made through the online process, accompanied by all the mandatory documents. The applicant should only provide valid information in the application as the invalid information will not be considered. Kindly take note that no late application will be accepted.
All the applicant are asked to submit the below-listed documents along with the application:
- The fellow should provide the complete application
- The fellow must provide an essay of not more than 400-500 words on who or what inspires them in your nursing career and how the student will apply their motivation to serve the public through your practice.
- The fellow should provide proof of acceptance by an accredited college or university
- The candidate should provide the latest transcript
- The student should provide proof of the need for financial assistance.
These scholarships will decrease the load of the expenses of the students. The amount should only be brought in use for paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ requirements. These scholarships motivate the students to achieve their goals overcoming all the obstacles.
The Homecare.com Nurse Scholarship is accepting applications till July 1, 2021, so begin your process soon to be the one to receive this opportunity.