Are you planning to appear for the annual Law School Admissions Test? The Hispanic Bar Association of Austin is interested in assisting the students who are planning to enroll in the Law School Admissions Test in the ongoing year and achieve the best law students for the development of society. The expenses of the Law School Admissions Test are too high. Through their Hispanic Bar Association of Austin Scholarship, the Hispanic Bar Association of Austin is looking forward to providing a little consideration to the students and achieving their goals. They are providing this scholarship for the student who is Hispanic/Latino descent and is a junior or senior college student or a college graduate,
Through this scholarship, the Hispanic Bar Association of Austin aims to achieve the best and the excellent law students who have the will to make drastic and a good change in society. Their mission is to help the students to seek their passion despite the financial difficulties. Their vision is to train deserving law students who will truthfully work against the crime and work for the community.
Hispanic Bar Association of Austin believes that money should never be the barrier between the students’ passion. They are engaged to have a society with very trustful advocates who will wholeheartedly work for justice. They are looking forward to helping the students through the Law School Admissions Test, where the most deserving students will be achieved as a future advocate. The Hispanic Bar Association of Austin has helped many Hispanics/Latinos through this scholarship to accomplish their passion.
Kindly go through the table below to know more about the scholarship;
|Organization||Hispanic Bar Association of Austin|
|Educational Level||College Students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||August 6, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the following eligibility criteria for the scholarship:
- The fellow must be a Texas resident
- The applicant should belong to Hispanic/Latino descent;
- The candidate must be a junior or senior college student or a college graduate,
- The student must be registered to take the LSAT in 2021.
- The fellow should be having remarkable academic performance
- The student should be involved in community service
- The candidate must need financial assistance
How to Apply
The submission should be the student should provide the through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, the fellow should provide the complete information in the application. The scholarship application with incomplete will not be accepted for the scholarship. The student should submit the entire application before the deadline as the late application will not be considered for the application.
Few mandatory documents students need to submit are:
- The fellow should submit an unofficial transcript;
- The student should provide a Resume;
- The candidate needs to provide a statement of interest (indicating student’s law school plans and the name/cost of the LSAT prep course you intend to use);
- The candidate should provide a statement of financial need, including the current educational debt burden.
- The candidate should also submit an additional brief statement (no more than 400 words) of why the applicant should be considered for the scholarship.
This scholarship will assist the student in accomplishing their goal and reducing their financial burden to complete the education. The scholarship will allow the students to dream of a better education. This scholarship will reduce the educational burden on the students. The scholarship should only be used for paying academic fees, tuition fees, and academic-related expenses. The application process for this scholarship is easy.
All the applications are being accepted till August 6, 2021, so submit your application as soon as possible.