Understanding how difficult it can be to pay for college and the financial burden it can bring on the students and their guardians, Hirsch & Lyon Accident Law has decided to offer a Legal Scholarship to provide financial assistance to students taking the leap into a legal career.
This scholarship is offered to students enrolled in an accredited university or college within the U.S. Applicants can be high school seniors or current college students pursuing an undergraduate law degree program commencing in the fall semester of the academic year 2022-2023. The winner will be presented with this annual award of $1,000 for their education.
Hirsch & Lyon Accident Law is a team of dedicated personal injury lawyers driven to make the legal process quick and simple while helping its clients recover fair and just compensation for their injuries. The team of Hirsch & Lyon Accident Law is not skilled in developing and negotiating accident claims, but also has extensive experience litigating personal injury cases in Arizona. They have purposefully limited its practice to representing accident victims in Phoenix so that they can be here for their clients when an accident happens.
Table of Contents
|Organization||Hirsch & Lyon Accident Law|
|Education Level||High school or Undergraduate|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Contest Deadline||10th July, 2022|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must be high school seniors or currently in college.
- The applicants must be enrolling in, or show proof that they are acting in an undergraduate program for the upcoming Fall semester. (Can be four-year university or community college.)
- The applicants must intend to pursue a degree in law.
How to Apply?
- The applicants must have enrolled or must be expecting to enroll in an undergraduate degree in law at an accredited American university or college.
- The applicants are required to write an essay of 850-1500 words describing their reasons for pursuing a law degree.
- The applicants will also be required to provide the following information:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Current school
- Current GPA
- Intended college and major
- Any extracurricular or volunteer activities
- Social media links (if applicable)
- The applicants must then mail the above information attached with the essay to email@example.com to apply for the scholarship.
This scholarship will be awarded to the selected high school or college student by Hirsch & Lyon Accident Law. They will be provided a sum of $1,000 annually which will go directly towards their education.
The applicants must be sure to submit all their scholarship application documents and material by 10th July 2022. Late applications will be void. The outcome of applications is expected to come out on 1st August 2022.