HireAHelper is providing a chance to level up your education through its Skilled Trade & Technology Scholarships available for the year 2020. The purpose of the program is to assist the next generation professionals in achieving more.
The awards are open to grab by high school seniors enrolled at community college, undergraduate or graduate, technical or vocational program. They must also be pursuing a degree that enables you or others in your community to learn new trades, develop skills and technology, or start a small business related to moving services.
HireAHelper is a marketplace that lets customers compare movers across the country, based on pricing and the mover’s real customer reviews. It is much like using a travel website to compare rates and book a hotel room.
Who May Eligible?
Interested applicants are required to meet up with the below criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- Must be 18 years or over
- Must be recently enrolled as a high school senior, or in a community college, undergraduate, graduate, technical college, or vocational program, or
- Must be planning to enrol in a high school, community college, undergraduate, graduate, technical college, or vocational program during the 2019-2020 academic program within the United States.
- Must have a minimum 3.4 GPA.
- Must be pursuing a degree that enables you or others in your community to learn a new trade, develop skills and technology, or start a small business related to moving services offered by HireAHelper
How to Apply
The scholarship’s application process requires filling out your asked information through an online application form to be applicable.
- Each scholarship is limited to one entry per person.
HireAHelper will be rewarding a $2,000 scholarship four times a year to eligible students. The grants will be beneficial to pay for any of the high cost of educational expenses.
The complete applications should be submitted electronically by July 17th 2020.