Queen’s University Belfast is delighted to announce the Hillary Rodham Clinton Award. The award is open to an exceptional female student from the USA who wishes to pursue study in a field related to politics, conflict transformation or human rights.
The five MA programs covered by the award will include LLM Human Rights Law, MA Conflict Transformation and Social Justice, MA Global Security and Borders, MA Politics, MA Violence, Terrorism, and Security.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
- You must have applied to the university for study in one of the outlined programs by 18th January
- You must be issued with an offer for your chosen program by 15th February
- You must be a US citizen
- You must identify as female
- Must hold a 3.7 CGPA or above
How to Apply & Competition Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://dap.qub.ac.uk/portal/user/u_login.php
- To be considered for this award, submit an application for your chosen program through the University’s online application portal.
- When completing your application you must include the code HillaryClinton19 on your application form to indicate that you wish to be considered for the Hillary Clinton award.
- On the Direct Applications Portal, tick ‘I hope to or have already obtained funding for my studies’ and then enter HillaryClinton19 in the free text box ‘state the source of funding’.
- You must also upload a CV of no more than 2 pages which outlines your commitment to civic leadership and peacebuilding. This should be uploaded in a PDF merged with academic transcripts.
The University will provide a full tuition-fee waiver o the winners.
The application will close on Friday 18 January 2019.
If you have any inquiry, contact Ruth Walmsley email@example.com