This scholarship will be awarded total of $20,000 top (10) winners. Each winner will be receiving a scholarship of $2,000.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Students must be high school seniors who are law-abiding citizens or aliens in the United States.
- Home-school students can apply until the course of study is equivalent to a senior high school teacher.
- Students must enroll for classes beginning no later than fall 2019 session.
- Relatives of AFSA staff or NATIONAL board members may not enter.
How to Apply & Competition Rules
- To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://www.afsascholarship.org/high-school-entry-form/
- Scholarship entries are ONLY accepted online through the AFSA scholarship web site by this link: www.afsascholarship.org
- Entrants must submit a completed entry form with all required information along with answering an 8-question exam.
- Before college scholarship funds will be awarded, all information submitted on the entry form by the entrant will be verified. If ANY false or misleading information is submitted on the entry form, the student will be disqualified without notification to the entrant.
- Each entrant is allowed only ONE (1) ENTRY submittal. Any attempt to enter again under a different name, address, etc., will automatically disqualify the entrant without notification to the entrant.
- Entrants selected as winners are required to submit the name and contact information of their chosen college/university/certified trade school* for verification of registration and payment of the scholarship to the school.
- All forms and processes must be completed within sixty (60) days of contest end date or your scholarship is forfeited.
- Complete the Entry Form students must be follow these given requirements:
- Full Name
- Home Street Address
- City, State, Zip Code
- Contact Phone (with area code)
- 2nd Phone Contact (optional)
- Email Address
- Birth date
- Parent/Guardian Name
- Parent/Guardian Contact Number (with area code)
- Your High School Name
- High School City/State
- Anticipated date of Graduation (Month/Year)
- A total of $20,000 is awarded.
- Ten (10) winners will receive a scholarship of $2,000 each. Only one $2,000 scholarship will be awarded to any single individual from this contest.
- The scholarship is paid directly to the educational institution in the student’s account to be used for tuition and/or books for the fall 2019 semester.
- The scholarship monies may be used over a period not to exceed four (4) years.
Your application entries will be accepted from Midnight (CT), September 1, 2018 until Midnight (CT), April 1, 2019.