The HGTV is announcing its PenFed Better Together Giveaway. The contest is open for the residents of the United States, D.C, Guam and Puerto Rico of age 21 years or older.
HGTV is known as an American pay television channel owned by Discovery, Inc. It primarily broadcasts reality programming related to home improvement and real estate. It approximately receives 95,628,000 American households.
Who May Eligible?
To participate in this sweepstake, participants must be following the below criteria:
- Must be legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C., Guam and Puerto Rico
- Must be of age 21 years or above as of the program start date
- Employees and members of households and immediate families and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their advertising and promotion agencies and local sponsors are void.
How to Apply
Participants are asked to enter electronically by submitting their emails. The participants must follow the online instructions to get considered for the contest.
- Entry per eligible person, per day, during the Promotion Period.
- Entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods may void your entries, and you may be disqualified from the Promotion.
The Grand Prize Winner of the contest will get to receive a $15,000 in the form of a check.
The application deadline is until 5:00 p.m. ET on May 29, 2020