HeyTutor LLC is pleased to announce the HeyTutor Scholarship for US students to achieve their educational goals and help for pursuing higher education.
The grant will be awarded yearly to one student to cover their educational expenses. The amount may be double for the next year’s program.
HeyTutor LLC operates an online marketplace to connect students with in-home tutoring services. It offers an online platform to the tutors for students support.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Both undergraduate students and graduate students can apply for the HeyTutor Scholarship Program.
- Each applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited college or graduate school in the United States.
How to Apply
- Participants need to write an essay in 1,200 to 2,000 words on the topic of “How to Choose the Best Private Tutor for Your Child”.
- All applications must be sent to email@example.com in Microsoft Word format only. PDFs or links to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- Applicants must include in the application their full name, the university you are currently enrolled in, your phone number, and email address.
The scholarship amount is $500 will be awarded to cover one student’s school expenses.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit their application on June 30.