Herrman and Herrman Law firm is now providing its Annual Innovation Scholarship Essay Contest for the year 2020. The contest is also open for high school juniors and seniors students who are currently enrolled or entering a college or university in the U.S.
The aim of the contest is to see the creativity of the students. The more creative the student is, the more valuable award will be presented to that student. This scholarship will help provide financial assistance to students to complete their education.
Herrman and Herrman, P.L.L.C is a private law firm that was founded in 1992 to fight justice for people in south Texas who are dealing with serious personal injuries and losses. The firm believes in serving the community and giving back to it.
Who May Be Eligible?
The candidate must fit in the given eligibility criteria in order to be accepted:
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be a high school senior or junior
- Must be enrolled in a two-year or a four-year program in a college, university, or technical colleges within the boundaries of the U.S.
How to Apply?
To enter the contest, the student must fill an online application form along with the necessary documents. The form is provided on the official website of the scholarship.
- An essay of 300 words nominating a favorite teacher who has inspired your creativity.
- A creative entry in any format such as a video, essay, piece of art, song or infographic.
- The topic for entry is “share community service activity or project you participated in that positively changed your community, contributed to your growth, and/or affected your plans for the future.
- The format should be PDF, Dog, JPG, PNG, MV4, AVI WAV, MP3
- Digital photo of yourself to use as a headshot (JPG or PNG)
- Your full name, school, and phone number
The Herrman&Herrman, P.L.L.C will choose six scholarship winners including three Texas students and three students from throughout the United States. The first prize is $2500, second prize- $1500, and third prize- $1000 and $1000 award to the teacher of the first-place winner.
The last date to apply and participate in the contest is December 1st, 2020.