If you are a Steinert senior, then forget all stress and worries regarding your academics. Steinert High School is excited to help your academics and accomplish your dream goal. Steinert High School is pleasantly announcing Henry Paul Hicks, III-Memorial Scholarship to reduce students’ worry about their academics. And encourage more students to keep Henry Paul as their idol and make themselves as firm as he was in academics. The scholarship is accessible to the students who are engaged in a 4 years degree program at Steinert institution.
Their mission is to provide better life opportunities to their students. They are aiming to create more brilliant students in their academics and life opportunities for all the students. They are trying to help the students who can make the change and are blessed with the leadership quality in them and are good in academics.
Henry Paul Hicks, III-Memorial is given in remembrance of Henry Paul Hicks. The latter was a brilliant graduate of Steinert High School and moved to receive his Associate’s Degree from Mercer County. He created himself as a role model by helping leadership positions admitted in the Honors program. In 2015, while continuing his education at Rutgers University, unexpectedly passed away. The Henry Paul Hicks, III-Memorial Scholarship is to honour his brilliance.
Kindly go through the table below to know more about the scholarship:
|Organization||Henry Paul Hicks, III-Memorial|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application||May 7, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the following eligibility criteria:
- Students must be Steinert Seniors who are involved in any 4-year institution.
- Candidates must provide a letter of acceptance, attending in the Fall of 2020, and willing to give a few service hours a month to assist with workshops at the Counseling Center.
- Fellows must be having a good academic score and should be involved in extracurricular activities.
How to Apply
All candidates are requested to submit the complete application with valid information and attach all documents required to be eligible for the scholarship. And submit it emailed to email@example.com. Please take note that incomplete or invalid applications will not be considered.
Please go through the required documents mentioned below:
- Students must provide an acceptance letter, attending in the Fall of 2020, and willing to give a few service hours a month to assist with workshops at the Counseling Center.
- Applicants should provide one letter of reference.
- Applicants must submit proof of academic record.
- Student must write/type and submit an essay on (500 words)
“Why a college education and volunteering are important to my community and me.”
The scholarship will reduce the burden of the expenses of students. The amount should only be consumed to pay the freight of student’s expenses like Tuition Fees, Fees, Books, and other student requirements. This scholarship encourages students to achieve their goals and overcomes obstacles. Awards of 500 dollars will be given to students to get through their academic burden.
The college is accepting applications till May 7, 2021. So begin your process soon to obtain one of these scholarships.