Heineken.com is pleased to inform you that they are offering a Heineken James Bond Experience Sweepstakes for the legal residents of the fifty united states and the district of Columbia. Individuals who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry are only eligible to apply for the following scholarship. The following sweepstakes are being governed exclusively by the laws of the united states. Individuals entering the sweepstakes must have a valid passport with at least seven (7) months from the end of their travel date before the passport expires. Grand prize winners’ guests must also have a valid passport with at least seven (7) months from the end of their travel date before the passport expires.
The last date for applying for the following Sweepstakes is 11:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2021. Thirty-five (35) first prizes will be awarded. Each first prize consists of one (1) Heineken branded 007 backpacks and one (1) Heineken branded 007 hat. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to substitute alternate merchandise item of approximate equal or greater value, based upon availability. The approximate retail value (ARV*) of each first prize is $50. Total ARV of all available first prize awards: $1,750.Total ARV of grand prize award: $6,500. Potential first prize winners will be selected in a series of random drawings to be held on or about 9/14/21, 9/21/21, 9/28/21, 10/5/21, 10/12/21, 10/19/21, and 10/26/21 to select a total of five (5) potential first prize winners per drawing date (35 total winners). The potential grand prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about 11/2/2021 to select one (1) potential grand prize winner.
Heineken is passionate about the beer and cider that they sell. At their core, they are pioneers, mavericks, and entrepreneurs. They create value for their customers through their dynamic portfolio of upscale international brands… Brands that are all about substance rather than status; social rather than exclusive; personalized rather than mass. They set the highest standards of integrity and social responsibility. They connect people by creating meaningful experiences and memorable moments.
Following is the brief description of the following scholarship:
|Number of Awards||Varies|
|Contest Deadline||October 31, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
Following are the eligibility requirements for the following scholarship contest:
- The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age and older at the time of entry except as set forth below.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the following individuals and members of their families (parents, grandparents, children, siblings, spouses) and immediate household members (whether related or not) are not eligible for participation: employees, officers, and directors of HEINEKEN USA Inc. (“Sponsor”), and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, their respective printers, and advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, alcoholic beverage suppliers, wholesalers, distributors, and importers, and alcoholic beverage retailers.
- All federal, state and local regulations apply.
- Entrants must have a valid passport with at least seven (7) months from the end of their travel date before the passport expires.
- Grand prize winners’ guests must also have a valid passport with at least seven (7) months from the end of their travel date before the passport expires.
- In the event, a passport and/or visa is required and the winner and/or winner’s guest does not have a valid passport, the winner and/or guest has ninety (90) days from the date they are notified that they are a winner or guest to obtain a valid passport and/or visa, or winner will be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.
How to Apply?
The interested individuals are required to scan the QR code on the applicable point of sale signage using your mobile device’s camera or visit www.Heineken.com/us/en/promos/Bond and follow the on-screen entry instructions to enter. Normal time rates, if any, charged by Internet service providers will apply.
Any entry submitted on behalf of another individual or using another individual’s information, providing any incorrect, inaccurate, fake or false information during registration, or attempting to submit more than the allowable number of entries by using alternate names, emails, addresses, or another method shall result in all such entries being disqualified. Please note that there is a limit of one (1) prize per individual, household, street address, and/or email address during any six (6) month period across all HEINEKEN USA Inc. promotions, regardless of brand (Heineken, Amstel, Arizona SunRise, Dos Equis, Murphy’s, Newcastle, Red Stripe, Strongbow, Tecate, and Tiger).
The Thirty-five first prizes will be awarded. Each first prize consists of one (1) Heineken branded 007 backpacks and one (1) Heineken branded 007 hats
Grand Prize: One (1) grand prize will be awarded. The grand prize consists of a trip for two (2) people (winner and one guest age 21 or older) to London, England, and includes:
- round trip coach airfare for two (2) people from winner’s nearest major international US airport to London, England
- hotel accommodations for two (2) people—one room, double occupancy—for three (3) nights
- Round trip airport transfers in London, England
- A private 1-hour boat ride and tour on TheThames. Date of experience as solely determined and designated by Sponsor, based upon availability.
- Aston Martin Driving Experience including hotel transfers to/from the track, training session, and chance to drive an Aston Martin on the designated track. Date of experience as solely determined and designated by Sponsor, based upon availability.
- Spa Experiencein Mayfair, London, including one (1) experience for winner and guest of either a haircut package (option 1) or facial experience (option 2). Date of experience as solely determined and designated by Sponsor, based upon availability.
- Approximate 2-hour Shopping Experience at N. Peal on Burlington Arcade including selected garments up to a maximum value of $1,000. Date of experience as solely determined and designated by Sponsor, based upon availability.
The deadline for the application submission for the following contest is October 31, 2021. No applications will be considered after this date.