The Florida Technical College is honouring the healthcare heroes through its scholarship program. The awards can be received by the students engaged in any Allied health programs at the Florida Technical College.
The college has designed the grants according to the level of studies the students are pursuing. The grants will be very beneficial in covering up various expenses relevant to recipients higher and quality education.
Florida Technical College is a profit college established in 1982 with multiple campuses in Florida. It offers associates and bachelor’s degrees as well as diploma programs and is a private academic unit part of National University College.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible, the students must be following the given criteria:
- Must be enrolled in one of Allied Health Programs with a start date of May 4, 2020
- Must remain continuously enrolled in that Diploma, Associate, or Bachelor’s degree program until completion
- Must maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Must be current on all financial obligations to FTC
How to Apply
The eligible students can apply for the program by submitting an online form which can be found on the side on the main website page.
The scholars will be awarding the below grants depending on the program of study:
- Diploma program – $1,800
- Associate’s degree program – $3,600
- Bachelor’s degree program – $7,200
The applications are currently open for submissions.