Lotus Wellness Center is offering a Health Helper Scholarship to help students who have values and goals for helping people lead healthier lives. This scholarship is open to students currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional programs within the United States. Along with that, this scholarship also applies to any accredited community college students, high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
Scholarships are aimed at making education easier to access irrespective of the students’ origins. No one should be limiting themselves just because of a lack of good income and/or sustainable budget source. Moreover, students that win scholarship have access to extensive benefits and supports from their educational institutions. All this extra support can help you to gain better results and enjoy your life to the fullest. Also, you would not need jobs for your daily expenses and it will help you concentrate solely on your studies. Furthermore, you will be looped into the network of people who won scholarships. Most of these winners are likely to graduate from the same field and if you are in their network then you can easily contact them when necessary. Not to mention, winning a scholarship looks great on a resume and it gives the companies an impression that you have an excellent track record during your education.
Lotus Wellness Center offers health and wellness services to the Northwest Suburbs, which includes Palatine, Barrington, Schaumburg, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Hoffman Estates, Lake Zurich & surrounding areas. The dedicated team at this Center focuses on using its holistic facility to provide a gateway to balancing life, health, and happiness. Some of their main features are counselling, chiropractic, and psychotherapy services. Without using surgery and/or medication, the Lotus Wellness Center provides individualized and compassionate care to all of its patients.
Refer to the below table for more details of the scholarship:
|Organization||Lotus Wellness Center|
|Educational Level||Undergraduate and graduate|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||May 1, 2021|
|Requirement||Updated resume, essay, 1,000-word maximum, current unofficial transcript|
Who May Be Eligible
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States, which also includes accredited community college programs as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above
- The candidates must be dedicated to helping people lead healthier lives and should display the same enthusiasm in the essay
How to Apply
All scholarship applicants must submit their essays, resumes, transcripts and relevant documents only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated resume
- Current unofficial transcript
- A 1000 words or less essay responding to the following prompt and questions:
- Describe a situation or event that was a pivot point for your realization that you want to help others to achieve their optimal health and wellness.
- Since this time, what have you done to be able to help people to lead healthier and happier lives in the past, now and/or in the future?
- In what ways will your education help you to be able to help people achieve their optimal health and wellness when you are finished with school?
The main benefit of the $500 awarded with the Lotus Wellness Center Health Helper Scholarship is to help students who are dedicated to helping others achieve their academic goals. Lotus Wellness Center is dedicated to helping students enrol in an accredited college, undergraduate, graduate, or professional program every year. These are beneficial to students struggling with financial issues and require support.
The submission deadline for all application materials is May 1, 2021, whereas the award announcement will be organized in June 2021.