Applications are open for the2019-2020 Harvey Lincoln Scholarship funded by the Miami Dade College. The scholarship is open for U.S. citizens or permanent residents who are enrolled in a degree-seeking program and registered for at least 12 credits.
This fund provides the need-based scholarship of $ 1,000 for community college students, who have continued their studies despite academic, personal or financial constraints and are receiving Dream Institutions.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Enrolled in a degree-seeking program, and registered for at least 12 credits.
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Demonstrated financial need based on federal financial aid standards (must have filed a FAFSA for 2018-2019).
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 3.5 at the College or, if newly enrolled at the College, at prior institutions attended.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules
To apply, the applicants must download the application form and submit by Email to email@example.com
By Mail to
David Medina, Scholarship DirectorMiami Dade CollegeDistrict Financial Aid Office – Room 112711011 SW 104th StreetMiami, FL 33176
- In a short essay, tell them about your personal and educational journey and why you should receive the Harvey Lincoln Scholarship.
- Make sure to describe how and why you have persisted in your studies despite educational, personal, or financial obstacles.
- Also, include in your essay how you are engaged at your college or within your broader community. (1,000 words or less)
- In addition to what you included in your essay, what would you like the selection committee to consider when reviewing this application for the Harvey Lincoln Scholarship? (750 words or less)
The Harvey Lincoln Scholarship Fund provides $ 1,000 to the winners.
All mailed applications must be postmarked no later than March 8, 2019.