Hach & Rose, LLP is pleased to announce Hach & Rose, LLP Annual College Scholarship to pursue Bachelor, Master or PhD course. This scholarship is open to the students who are a graduating senior in high school or in good standing with their university, college, community college, or graduate school in the United States.
Because the cost of education is rising every year, they offering this scholarship $5,000 to assist graduating high school students, or current college students, with the costs of attending college or graduate school.
Who May Eligible
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Your life must have been touched by a person injured due to someone else’s negligence.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- At the date of the award, you must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- At the date of the award, you must be enrolled (or accepted with plans to attend) in a college, university, or graduate program in the United States.
- For graduating high school seniors, have a sealed, official transcript from your high school by the time the scholarship is disbursed on July 15, 2021. (This will replace proof of enrollment and good standing in a college, university, or graduate school)
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
Interested applicants will need to write an essay of a maximum of 2500 words on the topic above and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Essay Prompt: “Your life was touched in some manner by an individual who was hurt in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence. Tell us how the event impacted your life, and what you learned or how you have grown as a result.”
Hach & Rose, LLP will provide $5,000 to help one student who is a graduating senior in high school or in good standing with their university, college, community college, or graduate school in the United States.
The deadline for submission is on July 15, 2021.