Are you High school seniors or graduates who are planning to get into undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university? If you are of Hispanic heritage or a dependent child of an active HACEMOS member, you should go for this authentic opportunity by the HACEMOS Scholarship Program. The organization is well aware of the difficulties faced by the students to pursue the best education for themselves. As a part of the little contribution to their struggle, the HACEMOS Scholarship Program is leading towards the HACEMOS Scholarship where the candidate from Hispanic heritage OR be a dependent child of an active HACEMOS member, with exceptional talent and financial need will be awarded the scholarship of worth $1,500 award for two years and $2,500 prize for four years.
They work on their leading mission, which beliefs ‘’Together we do more,’’ which means that helping each other will support the society to become strong and do more advancement in the community. They are working with a clear aim to provide affordable and higher education in the community and allow every individual to reach success. Their vision is to build a society where every individual will help each other and support their community to become a better place.
HACEMOS arranged this scholarship program to support the children of Hispanic origin and children of active HACEMOS members who plan to continue their education in college. Scholarships are encouraged each year for full-time study at an accredited institution of the student’s choice. The program is administered by Scholarship America, which is the countries most significant designer and manager of scholarship and tuition reimbursement programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. They provide the award without any discrimination to color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender, or disability.
Please go through the table below to know more about the scholarship;
|Organization||HACEMOS Scholarship Program|
|Educational Level||High School Seniors, or Graduates|
|Amount||$1,500 award.for two years $2,500 award for four years|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
Who May Be Eligible
Please go through the following eligibility criteria for the scholarship:
- The fellow should be of Hispanic heritage OR be a dependent child of an active HACEMOS member, age 25 and under,
- The fellow should be High school seniors, or graduates who plan to enroll, or students who are already involved as a full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university
- The fellow must be the US resident
- The candidate should be engaged for at least 12 credit hours per semester in coursework leading to a degree.
- The fellow must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- The candidate should be enrolled in community service or extracurricular activities
How to Apply
The submission should be made through the online process; the student should provide the complete information in the application. The submission provided incomplete will not be accepted for the scholarship. The fellow should provide the entire application before the deadline as the late application will not be considered for the application.
Few required documents students need to submit are:
- The fellow should provide the latest transcript
- The fellow should provide proof of acceptance by an accredited institution or university for undergraduate program
- The fellow should provide evidence of GPA score
- The fellow should demonstrate the need for financial assistance
- The student should provide a list of community service or extracurricular activities involved.
The provided scholarship will assist the student in accomplishing their goal and reducing their financial stress. The scholarship will allow the students to dream of the best education. This scholarship will lessen the educational burden on the students. The scholarship should only be utilized for paying academic fees, tuition fees, and academic-related expenses. The application process for this scholarship is too simple.
All the applications are being accepted till March 8, 2021, so submit your application as soon as possible.