Are you looking for some accessible scholarship? If yes, then surely apply for the scholarship program introduced by the GVD Renovations. The awards are designed to support students to defray the increasing cost of education.
The full-time students who are recently accepted or enrolled at an American two- or four-year college or university are cordially invited to apply. The candidates must also maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 to be applicable.
GVD Renovations is a locally owned and operated full-service home improvement company in Roseville, CA. It specializes in siding installation, home remodelling and exterior renovation services for homeowners.
Who May Eligible?
Students with the below requirements will be qualified for the program:
- Must be full-time students currently accepted to or enrolled at an American two- or four-year college or university
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
The students are told to submit the required correspondence and application via email to scholarship-at-gvdrenovations.com.
- Must submit a 2,000-word essay on the following topics:
- How does house remodelling boost real estate value?
- How does a home remodelling project benefit American families?
- Must mention your full name, address, email
- College/university you are attending, the date of acceptance, year of expected graduation
The GVD Renovations will be rewarding a $1,000 scholarship to one student to support his/her education. The fund will be helpful to cover up some high-cost necessary education expenses.
The application deadline to submit your details is September 3rd of each calendar year.