The Guild Giving is now providing a chance to cover your higher education cost through its scholarship program. The award is targeting United States high school seniors, graduates and undergraduates of an accredited two- or four-year college or university.
The program has a motive to give some valuable amount to deserving students for the accomplishment of their dreams. The scholars attaining the grant will complete their studies without any financial hurdles.
Guild Giving works as a nonprofit foundation. It has worked to strengthen communities where Guild Mortgage employees and customers live and also support local as well as national charities through direct donations and fundraisers.
Who May Eligible?
Students who fall into one of the following categories can apply for the Guild Giving Scholarship Program:
- Must be a United States citizen or national.
- Must have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be high school seniors or graduates, postsecondary undergraduates, or graduate students.
- Intend full-time enrollment in a collegiate program at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the complete upcoming academic year.
- Must live within geographic reference to a Guild Mortgage branch or office in their city, county or state, as determined by Guild Mortgage Company, Inc.
- Children of Guild Mortgage Company, Inc. employees are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
The procedure to apply for the scholarship program includes registering or logging in by the eligible students to get considered.
- A current, complete transcript of grade.
- The unofficial or online transcripts must include student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course, and term in which each course was taken.
- Grade reports are not accepted
The Guild Giving Scholarships of amount $1,500 will be awarded up to ten talented scholars.
The applicants are free to submit their details until 30th March 2020.