Students who are looking for some financial aids to complete their higher education have an opportunity to apply to the “Giving Back to the Community Scholarship”. The scholarship program is introduced by the Grungo Colarulo. The scholarship awards are made available for every student who is enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States.
The Grungo Colarulo created this scholarship program to assist applicants in exploring more opportunities needed to complete their higher and quality education. The applicants whose essay best describes their experienced commitment to community service will be provided with adequate funds which will be helpful in covering up any of their educational expenses.
Grungo Colarulo is battle-tested personal injury trial attorneys with more than $80 million in combined verdicts and settlements in the last six years. They work to connect the newest technology with timeless techniques of advocacy. Their life experiences, both personal and professional, allow them to keenly understand the devastating effects of personal injury on a family.
Students interested in the scholarship must have a look at the table given below for more details:
|Educational Level||Incoming students|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||October 31, 2020|
Who May Be Eligible?
The interested applicants must meet up with the given eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- Open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States.
- Students who are currently incoming first-year college students and have graduated high school or possess a GED may also apply.
- Any eligible student must be in good academic standing
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
How to Apply
Candidates who are eligible according to the given criteria can submit their complete application materials online via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get considered. The form should have a subject line as “[Applicant’s Name] – 2020 Grungo Colarulo Giving Back to the Community Scholarship”. Applicants have to submit each and every credential to make their application a complete one.
- An updated resume, pertinent contact information, and status as a student.
- A 750-word essay that shows a thoughtful description of your experience of community service and what giving back to your community means to you.
- A current transcript, unofficial, from your school
- NOTE: For first-year college students, they have to submit an unofficial transcript from the most recent school as well as one from your current post-secondary institution.
The Grungo Colarulo will be awarding $1,000 Giving Back to the Community Scholarship to celebrate individuals who are always committed to service in their community. The beneficiary will also get help to cover his/her high-cost expenses related to their future education.
The deadline to apply for the scholarship program is October 31, 2020. Late or incomplete applications will be not considered for the program.