GreenMatter is an initiative that drives transformation in graduate-level skills for Biodiversity, is now inviting the applications for the GreenMatter Fellowship. The fellowship is open to the applicants who are a national of South Africa and seeking funding for a full-time postgraduate program.
The GreenMatter Fellowship brings together a cohort of dynamic, talented and committed biodiversity practitioners, with the objective of developing and unlocking their potential. It affords participants the opportunity to fully engage in tackling biodiversity issues through their study and career paths, alongside peers who share in that commitment.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be a national of South Africa
- In possession of an undergraduate Degree, Honors Degree, or Master’s Degree
- Seeking funding for a full-time postgraduate program
- Able to motivate how your field of study aligns to the GreenMatter priority skill areas identified.
How to Apply & Competition Rules:
To apply, the applicants must download the application form and return the application and all supporting documentation to email@example.com
- Applicants should Demonstrate a good command of the English language
- Answer all of the questions properly and completely
- Complete the application and upload all supporting documents in a timely manner.
- The following supporting documents must be included and should be uploaded at the end of the form. Make sure the documents are labeled accordingly.
- Proof of South African citizenship
- Certified copy of degree certificate(s)
- Certified academic transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) – List any and all work or volunteer experience
- Thesis proposal
- Reference letters from two referees.
A GreenMatter postgraduate award provides holistic support in the form of:
- The cash bursary amount ZAR 50,000 per year towards costs of living, study fees, and research costs; and
- The opportunity to access mentoring support, career guidance and platforms to engage in learning networks.
The deadline for applications is Sunday, November 11, 2018.
If you experience any problems, questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be responded to within 2 working days.