Applications for this year Greater Than Gatsby Annual Scholarships are currently open to apply. The Greater Than Gatsby organized this scholarship program for students accepted high-school student, undergraduate or graduate student from an accredited college/university in the United States. Applicants must be majoring in art, communications, English, film, fine arts, journalism, multimedia, photography and visual arts to get consideration.
Greater Than Gatsby created this award to appreciate and honour the hard work photography students. The granted amount will provide sufficient support to the recipients in covering up various expenses related to their photography professional. Students will be considered based on their work and skills, as well as an essay.
Greater Than Gatsby is one of the leading creators worldwide of Innovative, professional and high-quality Lightroom Presets and Photoshop Actions for Photographers. Their actions and presets have been downloaded over a half a million times and are used by Portrait, Wedding, Newborn and all types of photographers across the world. They strive to lead the industry and are well known for the premium quality of our products, our professionalism in all dealings and their world-class customer support.
Know more about the programs in the table below:
|Organization||Greater Than Gatsby|
|Educational Level||High School students|
|Number of Awards||Three|
|Application Deadline||May 1, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, Photo, & Essay|
Who May Be Eligible?
Students with the below-mentioned requirements will be applicable for the program:
- Applicants must be a recently accepted high-school student, undergraduate or graduate student from an accredited college/university in the United States.
- Must be majoring in any art, communications, English, film, fine arts, journalism, multimedia, photography and visual arts.
- If you are selected as the winner, you must be able to provide evidence of your identity. A Qualified ID is a driver’s licence or student identification.
How to Apply
Greater Than Gatsby is asking students to apply for the scholarship program electronically. Eligible applicants are required to submit their complete applications along with the declared credential via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: Gatsby Scholarship Submission – Your Name. The documents should be in a Zip file to get consideration.
- Submit three photos demonstrating your best photography skill. Photos should be no larger than 1,000px on the longest side and 72dpi.
- Write a short essay explaining your interest in photography or the relation of photography to your chosen profession or passion, with at least 500 words.
- Your name, address, and phone number are included.
- Please include the name of the school you are attending, along with the address and telephone number of your financial assistance office.
Greater Than Gatsby will be awarding a total of three recipients with the amount $2,000 each. The deserving winners will get help to pay for their tuition and educational expenses to an accredited non-profit college/university or vocational/technical school in the United States. This financial assistance will lower their burden and help them in achieving their goals.
The last date to apply for the scholarship program is May 1st of each year. Students are asked to submit their application by the declared deadline to get consideration.