All the high school students who reside in Jackson, Josephine, Klamath, Lake, Curry, Douglas, Siskiyou, Shasta, Tehama, Del Norte, Modoc, Yuba, Sutter, Colusa, Glenn or Butte counties having a minimum GPA of 3.5 have a wonderful opportunity by the Grange Co-op. The Grange Co-op is happily inviting candidates to apply for their extraordinary High School Scholarship Programs. Applicants must have participated in FFA, 4-H, Horticulture, DECA, FBLA, Student Body Leadership, School Sports, Extracurricular Activities, or Non-School Related Activities such as Work Experience to be eligible for these programs.
The Grange Co-op is dedicated to supporting the students and helping them make most of their careers. The company is willing to support the students in paying for their educational programs through their exceptional educational programs. The firm understands the difficulties students go through while completing their education and for making the students from these counties achieve their career goals these scholarships have been initiated.
The Grange Co-op, founded in 1934, is a multi-million dollars business which serves patrons in southern Oregon and northern California. The Grange Co-op is dedicated toward the agriculture industry, and for growing the industry with educated and knowledgeable professionals, the company has designed several scholarship programs. The company have a rich history of giving and supporting the students who are in agricultural fields. Their services are truly exceptional.
For more details about the scholarships, check the table below:
|Educational Level||High school students|
|Number of Awards||8|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||January 31, 2022|
|Requirement||Application, Essay, LoR, Transcript|
Who May Be Eligible?
Check the requirements below before applying for the scholarships:
- You must be high school students who reside in Jackson, Josephine, Klamath, Lake, Curry, Douglas, Siskiyou, Shasta, Tehama, Del Norte, Modoc, Yuba, Sutter, Colusa, Glenn or Butte counties having a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Applicants must have participated in FFA, 4-H, Horticulture, DECA, FBLA, Student Body Leadership, School Sports, Extracurricular Activities, or Non-School Related Activities such as Work Experience to be eligible.
How to Apply
Applicants who are interested in applying must collect all the documents required any insufficient submission done will not be entertained by the firm to award scholarships. Please maintain the authenticity of the materials you are providing to be considered for these scholarships. Only the submissions have done before the firm will accept the deadline. Please submit everything before the deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 500 to 1000 words easy of any of the topic below;
- Cooperate model best for your community, and why?
- What are techniques Grange Co-op must use to connect with larger young audiences of your community?
- Letter of recommendation from guider, copy of high school transcript, and a YouTube video link is introducing yourself and your career aspirations.
Eight students will be selected and awarded with $1500. This amount must only be used to pay the educational expenses of the students like tuition, books, room and other associated needs. This scholarship encourages students to work hard and move with positivity towards a brighter future in their fields. This scholarship encourages students to contribute to their counties growth with their education and achievements.
The application deadline is January 31, 2022. The firm will not accept late submissions to award these scholarships.