The Grand Valley Power or GVP is proudly inviting candidates to apply for their extraordinary 2021 Grand Valley Power Scholarships. Fellows must be a current member residing in a home served by Grand Valley Power, and who is continuing their education to obtain an undergraduate degree and enrolling as a full-time student. This scholarship is extremely simple to access and help you out with your financial worries.
The GVP or Grand Valley Power is happy to help the students who stay in the area they serve or benefit themselves with their service. The firm offers amazing services and know that giving back to their customers is necessary. Through these scholarships, the firm wants to help its members and their loved ones through their exceptional programs. The firm values their consumers, and for appreciating their trust, these scholarships have been designed.
The GVP or Grand Valley Power provides excellent services to their customer, which are incomparable. The Grand Valley Power started on August 12, 1936, as Grand Valley Rural Power Lines, Inc., in Colorado by a group of rural people in the lower Grand Valley. The firm offers exceptionally perfect service to the huge area. The foundation believes in philanthropism and dedicatedly works towards creating different programs to help the society grow.
Table of Contents
Here is the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Grand Valley Power|
|Educational Level||All students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||March 1, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Take a look at eligibility requirements set for this s scholarship:
- Fellows must be a current member residing in a home served by Grand Valley Power, and who is continuing their education to obtain an undergraduate degree and enrolling as a full-time student.
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates should apply for the scholarships by submitting the application. Fellows should complete the form with all the requirements and data without any negligence. Any late applications submitted will not be counted for the awards. Please make sure the data you are submitting is legit. Any invalid data provided will not be accepted. Transcripts may be supplied by dropping them off (sealed), by mail, by fax (970) 242-0612, or by email and must be an official record.
- Scholarship applications with transcript should be submitted prior to the deadline.
Different programs have different benefits as given below:
- Jack Broughton – Colorado Mesa University Scholarship: One (1) $2,000 scholarship will be awarded, which is renewable for a total of four years (if terms are met).
- Grand Valley Power Scholarship: Six (6) $1,500 scholarships will be awarded. This is a one-time award.
- Western Colorado Community College (WCCC) Scholarship: One (1) $1,500 scholarship will be awarded. This is a one-time award.
- Western Colorado Community College (WCCC) Electric Lineworker Scholarship: One (1) $2,000 scholarship will be awarded. This is a one-time award.
The last date to submit applications is March 1, 2021. Late applications will be rejected.