Casalgrande Padana is pleased to announce The Grand Prix Casalgrande Padana International Architecture Competition. The competition is open for all designers such as architects, engineers, designers, interior decorators, private or public technical studio professional architecture and interior decorating firms, etc.
The Grand Prix Casalgrande Padana is an international architecture competition that selects and awards those professionals who, through their work, have best known how to use and exploit the technical features and expressive possibilities of the Casalgrande Padana materials.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- All designers (architects, engineers, designers, interior decorators, private or public technical studios, professional architecture and interior decorating firms, etc) who have carried out works in which Casalgrande Padana materials have been used for floorings and/or wall coverings of any type, can compete for the prizes.
- Applications can be made by single professionals or by groups with the appointment of a group leader.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, the applicants need to do register and complete the information through the given link: http://www.grandprixcasalgrandepadana.com/en/iscriviti.aspx
Or sending all documents by post to- Segreteria del Grand Prix c/o Casalgrande Padana – Strada Statale 467, n. 73 42013 Casalgrande (RE).
- Each participant can submit one or more works; it’s their task and responsibility to obtain the consent of the purchaser and/or owner for the submission and use of the work and its relative materials.
- Projects completed using Casalgrande Padana materials in any public or private building field, in interiors or exteriors, either in new constructions or in renovation and restoration work on an existing construction, can be submitted.
- Works carried out in the period January 2013-December 2018 can take part in the eleventh edition of the competition.
- If sent by post, all documents and photographic materials must be properly protected. Failing this, the organizers are not responsible for any damages.
The necessary documentation for registration is composed of:
- The participation sheet (attached or to be requested) duly filled out in all parts
- A report on the project describing the work in general terms
- Photographic documentation of the project (general view and details): at least 5 photos and maximum 30 photos in digital format (jpg high definition 300 dpi, minimum size 21×29,7 cm, on cd or DVD). Declare the copyright on photographs, if existing
- Drawings, graphics charts or any other documentation (on digital media) useful for evaluating the overall quality (not only in architectural terms but also in functional terms) of the project submitted.
The overall sum of prizes is 36,000 euro.
- The following shall be awarded:
- 4 prizes of 5,000 euro each to the First classified
- 4 prizes of 2,500 euro each to the Second classified
- 4 prizes of 1,500 euro each to the Third classified
- for projects judged to be the most important in each of the following application fields (the sum will be divided among the winners if the prize is awarded for equal merit):
- Floorings and wall coverings Shopping and office centers (large surface area)
- Floorings and wall coverings Public and service industry buildings, industrial buildings, others
- Floorings and wall coverings Edilizia residenziale
- Wall coverings and floorings Facade coverings and external floorings and swimming pools.
- Awarded and selected works will be published in a volume prepared by Casalgrande Padana; all participants in the competition will receive a free copy.
The application deadline for registration is December 31, 2018.