Do you plan to pursue a university or a four-year college? The Fresh Prints + Kaplan is well aware of the increasing demand of fees by the higher education society and is trying to assist the students by providing them with little assistance. Fresh Prints + Kaplan has announced an authentic Grand Plan Scholarship for undergraduate students. The Fresh Prints + Kaplan is very concerned about the future of the upcoming generation and helps them get through the financial barrier to receive higher education without any difficulties; they provide the scholarship on a merit basis and the economic need for the students.
The aim of Fresh Prints + Kaplan has the pure mission to help the society they are living in; they believe that by supporting each other, we can build a developed and well-advanced community. They are enrolled to pursue the aim to provide affordable higher education in the community and assist the students in the community to reach success. Their vision is to develop a society where every individual seeks to help each other through their ups and downs and help society become a better place.
The Fresh Prints + Kaplan has arranged the scholarship to support the students from the community seeking higher education. Every year, the scholarship is initiated to help the students who are enrolled as full-time students at an accredited college or university. The Fresh Prints + Kaplan is genuinely stepping forward to help the students and help students to build a secure future.
Students are requested to go through the following table to get a quick review of the scholarship;
|Organization||Fresh Prints + Kaplan|
|Educational Level||Undergraduate Student|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the eligibility criteria below before applying for the application:
- The fellow should be a legal US citizen
- The candidate must be having excellent academic performance
- The applicant must be an undergraduate student
- The student must be enrolled in university or four years college
- The fellow should provide a complete application
- The fellow must be involved in community service
- The fellow must be a full-time student
- The candidate should not be working for Fresh Prints or Kapla
- The student should be involved in extracurricular activities
How to Apply
Submission should be provided with the requirements and complete application. The submission should be made via an online process as guided by the website. The fellow should provide valid information in the application, and the invalid or incomplete information will not be considered for the scholarship.
Kindly provide the scholarship before the deadline, as the late submission will be directly rejected.
Few asked documents :
- The fellow should provide proof of residence
- The applicant should provide a recent transcript
- The fellow should provide complete demographic information
- The student should provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university for four years.
- The fellow should demonstrate the need for financial assistance
- The applicant should enlist community service or extracurricular activity involved in
The provided scholarship will lessen the load of expenses of the students. The scholarship should only be brought in use for expenses not other than paying the freight of the students’ requirements like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ needs. These scholarships will encourage the students to accomplish their goals overcoming difficulties. The application process is kept simple.
Applicants are invited to apply. Late applications will not be considered.