Hotel Planner is committed to offering the Graduate Technology Scholarship For Military Veterans to those individuals who choose to pursue a college degree.
The Scholarship Program is designed to provide financial assistance to veterans of the United States, who are pursuing the undergraduate or graduate degree related to technology.
Hotel Planner is the leading provider of online services in the global group hotel marketplace. It provides services customers with the guaranteed lowest available rates from a network of more than 100,000 quality hotel partners worldwide.
Who May Eligible
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The scholarship is open to legal residents of the united states only
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age
- students must be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary academic institution in the United States
How to Apply
- Applicants need to describe their following statements In 500 words or less:
- What they plan to attain during their educational pursuit of technology?
- If/how their experience in the military has driven their interest in the field
- Their financial need
- Exhibiting interest in a career related to technology.
- All the participants must submit their essay and completed an online application form by the given link.
The program will award to ten recipients two times per year $1,000 each.
Application Deadline: Candidates need to apply by December 15, 2019.