Gotranscript is very proud to be able to sponsor an exciting academic scholarship program targeted at aiding students in achieving their aspirations. This financial aid program has exclusively been launched for college and university students. The fund has been made available during fall and spring. For this financial aid program, applications are accepted year-round. To be eligible to participate in this program, the applicant must be a high school senior or a current full-time college freshman. The total value of this program is $1000 that is to be used to cover the study-related expenses of winners. So if you are currently studying at college or university, and in need of financial support to pay for some of your study expenses, then you should take advantage of this program to fuel your learning journey.
We all know why Higher education is important in today’s time. A higher degree might help you secure a good position at the company of your dream, and keep you ahead of others in a competitive environment. That is why it is becoming more and more important with each passing day to have an advanced degree under your belt. But a degree comes with its cost and sometimes this cost drains leaner and their family financially. To help students keep going in their learning journey and stay always motivated, Gotranscript has brought this financial aid program that is looking for applications currently.
GoTranscript is considered one of the largest online transcription and translation agencies in the world. GoTranscript was founded in 2006 in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Following is the brief description of the following scholarship:
|Education Level||College and University students|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
Who is Eligible?
Please meet the given requirements:
- Applicant must be a high school senior or current full-time college freshman.
- Participants must register using your university or college issued email.
How to Apply?
To participate, applicants will have to follow the given steps:
- Briefly talk about yourself and your academic/career short-term and long-term goals. Then, answer the following questions:
- What have you learned from your experience(s)? Examples may include: community service, volunteer work, employment, school clubs, sports, family,etc.
- Describe your most meaningful achievements and how they relate to your field of study and your future goals.
- Write 500 to 1,000-word essay on the following topic: Share a story about how language has helped you express your voice.
To proceed, candidates will have to write an email to email@example.com
The scholarship is worth $1000 and will be provided to those aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria of this program and send their application with the required documents on time. This award amount will assist candidates in covering their education costs and taking their learning journey further.
Applications are open currently so if you have found this program interesting, then send your candidature today.