Kick-start your career with Google and get an inside look into the culture at AdCamp! EMEA AdCamp program is open to all current or recently graduated university students from across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
AdCamp gives participants the chance to get a 360-degree look behind the scenes at Google, develop a professional network, gain new skills, experience their culture, and learn more about career opportunities in a fun and inclusive environment.
AdCamp offers a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s advertising sales and services operations, an overview of Google’s ad products and insight into the industry. Online advertising is at the core of Google’s business and they’re thrilled to share the magic of their platforms with university students through Google AdCamp.
To be eligible, the applicants must be:
- A current or recently graduated university students
- From across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
- Interested and have experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, or consulting
- Experienced and have proven ability in managing and customizing the experience to a customer base
- A proven multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate, and work well with others
- Fluent in English, as all AdCamp activities will be conducted in English
- Be currently enrolled in a final year of BA/BS or master’s program, in any major, at a university in Europe, Middle East, or Africa, or have graduated within the last 12 months
- Students who identify as any ethnic minority in their home country, socially or economically disadvantaged, are a person with a disability or are part of any other group that is historically underrepresented are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
To express interest, applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSejuiZhlf3K1OG0TDFH03iFSyt2nYhpckMhKR6S326t8wvRvA/viewform
- Up to 50 current university students will be selected to participate in an all-expense-paid AdCamp experience at one of Google’s offices.
- Participants will get the opportunity to gain new skills, compete in a case competition, develop a professional network, get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive, and learn more about career opportunities within their Global Business Organization in a fun and inclusive environment.
- If a student is selected, Google will cover transport (most reasonable mode) to the programs and hotel rooms if needed for the duration of the program.
Google offer AdCamp programs in multiple countries across Europe, the Middle East, or Africa regions.