If you are a high school student planning to get enrolled in the University of Nebraska Omaha for the undergraduate program, congratulations on your great selection of the university. The University of Nebraska Omaha is too concerned about the future of the students involved in their university. It is overwhelmingly announcing the incredible Goodrich Scholarship to share the students’ academic burden with themselves so that the student’s focus is only kept on the education. The university is aware of the high demand for education fees and is also familiar with the financial pressure on the students. To make the education possible for all the UNO is providing the scholarship for the students who have good academic performance.
The purpose of the University of Nebraska Omaha is to make education affordable to students with low economic backgrounds. The University of Nebraska Omaha is showing interest in the candidates interested in academics and have voluntarily participated in community service. The University of Nebraska Omaha’s mission is to develop future leaders aiming for the development of the nation and the community.
The Goodrich Scholarship program was established in 1972 by the Nebraska legislature to provide affordable quality undergraduate education to bright low-income Nebraska residents who were unable to afford it otherwise; since then, the organization is providing various update opportunity for the students to make the education affordable. the Goodrich has developed more than 2000 graduates, many of whom now occupy leadership and other productive positions in public. And is continuing to create more such gems.
Go through the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||University of Nebraska Omaha|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the points mentioned below to know the eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be having an excellent academic history
- The candidate should need financial assistance
- The fellow should be a US resident
- The candidate should be a high school senior who is planning to get enroll for undergraduate admission at UNO
How to Apply
The submission should be provided via an online process from the website. The candidate should provide all the mandatory documents along with the application. Submission should be made before the deadline; ensure application in time as the late or incomplete submission will not be accepted.
Please go through the enlisted document applicant must submit with the application:
- The fellow should provide the complete application
- The student should give the high school transcript along with ACT/SAT scores.
- The candidate should provide an application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- The fellow should provide two official reference forms.
- The candidate should provide the University of Nebraska at Omaha application for undergraduate
- The candidate should give an in-person interview
- The fellow should provide a Personal life experience essay.
These scholarships will reduce the load of expenses of the students. It will help the student to accomplish their goals without any worries and stress. The scholarship amount should be consumed for the expenses like paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ requirements. These scholarships encourage students to achieve their goals by overcoming all obstacles. The application process of the application is simple.
The submission will be opened from October 1, 2021, so begin your process soon to be the one to receive this opportunity.