Need the scholarship to study in America? If yes, then you have a chance to get a Golden Financial Services Scholarship which is provided by Golden Financial Services. This study program is available for high school seniors and college students.
Golden Financial Services is proud to offer consumers the most effective array of debt relief programs to help with their debt issues. Its scholarships support to students across the nation and helping them to pursue their college dreams – catapults their country’s future economic prosperity.
Who May Eligible
- Applicants must be high school seniors with a GPA of 3.2 or higher (requirement; the school must be in the United States)
- College students already enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college (requirement; college must be in the United States)
How to Apply
In order to apply for a scholarship, students should come up with a new debt relief program to help those consumers who are behind their credit card payments. Your proposed plan should be different from existing programs already existing.
- The Credit Card Debt Relief Programs are available here. You can submit your completed application packet at email@example.com
- Applicants need to submit their proposed plan in the form of an online video, infographic or essay.
- Essays must be at least 750 words.
- Essays must be sent in Microsoft Word Format.
- The content MUST be unique content that’s never been published anywhere else on the internet.
- Include a Cover Letter illustrating your full name, college or high school, college year, graduating year and intended major. In your cover letter, explain how you plan to use the scholarship and why we should select you as the winner.
- The winner of the scholarship must provide a picture id and proof that you are attending college.
- Include an author bio and author picture. Your author bio will be published online (similar to how Wes’s author bio appears here) and connected to your essay.
Benefit: The funded education will award a total of $2,000 towards the 2018 scholarships, equal to $1,000 each.
Application Deadline: Deadline of this golden financial services scholarship is August 15th, 2019.