Golden 1 Credit Union is presenting the scholarship opportunities for the students looking for an incentive to achieve higher education. The students planning to attend an accredited, nonprofit community college in California and involved in community service are welcomed to apply for the Scholarship.
The Golden 1 Scholarship is designed to assist the students desiring higher education at community college in California. The Scholarship is committed to helping every Californian student live their healthiest, happiest financial life by granting financial benefits to the outstanding students.
Golden 1, founded in 1933, currently serves consumers throughout California with more than 70 branches and over 30,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide. The Golden 1 Credit Union credit union headquartered in Sacramento, California. Golden 1 offers several helpful online services for accessing your accounts on the go, such as Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Popmoney, and more.
The applicant may refer to the given table to get more details concerning the Scholarship:
|Organization||Golden 1 Credit Union|
|Educational Level||College students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||February 1, 2021|
Who May be Eligible?
The eligibility requirements for the Golden 1 Scholarship are-
- The applicant must have plans to attend an accredited, nonprofit community college in California.
- The applicant must hold a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The applicant must be involved in community service totalling at least 24 hours in the last 12 months.
- The applicant must be a “Golden 1” member for at least one year or be a dependent of someone who has been a member for at least one year.
How to Apply?
Applicants interested in applying for the Golden 1 Scholarship must first visit the scholarship site page. Further, the applicant may start the process of online application by clicking on “Start your application” option. The applicants must follow the guidelines carefully and fill in required details to be considered.
The recipients of the Golden 1 Scholarship will be granted notable awards.
- The scholars will receive up to $1,000 annually to full-time students who are planning to attend an accredited, nonprofit, two-year community college in California.
- The scholars will receive up to $5,000 annually to full-time students who are planning to attend an accredited, nonprofit, four-year college or university in California.
The application deadline for the Golden 1 Scholarship is February 1, 2021. late and incomplete application will not be considered.