Global supply chain and logistics Industry Scholarship is currently open to apply for the year 2020. The college students who are pursuing a degree related to supply chain and operations management, inventory control, materials management, or procurement at an accredited higher education institution.
The purpose of organizing the grant is to help prepare students for the increasing demands of the global supply chain transportation and logistics industry. The recipient will be able to complete his/her higher studies without worrying about any financial crises.
Finale Inventory is an intuitive cloud-based inventory management system that is easy to use while designed to scale to the demands of a growing business. It handles all your stock movements from purchasing through to sale and offers a comprehensive out-of-the-box barcode solution that doesn’t require a small team of expensive integration consultants to get everything up and running.
Who May Be Eligible?
To eligible for the program, the candidates must meet up with the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be a college student
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or better
- Must be United States citizen or permanent resident
- Must be enrolled (or will be enrolled) full-time in a university to enrolled full-time in pursuing a degree related to supply chain and operations management, inventory control, materials management, or procurement.
How to Apply
Applicants who are eligible according to the criteria mentioned above and are interested in the program can submit their information digitally through email. Students must send their essays and other materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students should attach proof of attendance, resume.
- Must submit a 1000-word personal statement describing their long-term career aspirations in the supply chain or operations field.
Finale Inventory is offering a $2500 essay scholarship to a deserving student. The beneficiary of the award will get help to support and continue their higher and quality educational expenses such as tuition, fees, books, etc.
The declared deadline to submit your application is Sept 1.