Students looking for higher education without worrying about their financial background have a great opportunity at Kent State University. Applicants applying for first-year student’s year by August 1, 2020, will be automatically considered for a scholarship. International new first-year students, jointly nominated by departments and office of global education, are welcome to apply for the program.
This scholarship aims to help every student provide access to higher education, independent of financial background, which will let them to achieve success. The university’s goal is to enhance the nation’s educational system for a better and prosperous tomorrow.
At Kent State University, students are the number one priority. At Kent University, students can explore, engage, and succeed with a purpose. Kent State University offers $61 million scholarships and unusual study pattern with a team of expert faculty. It encourages students from various regions and backgrounds.
Who May Be Eligible?
Students need to go through the eligibility requirement before applying. Given below:
- International new Freshman that demonstrate excellent academics and come from underrepresented regions.
- Jointly nominated by the departments and the Office of Global Education.
- Students will add to the student population’s diversity based on country/region of origin or ethnolinguistic background.
- Having a minimal overall GPA of 3.0 on the US 4.0 scale.
- Unconditional Admission to Kent State University as a freshman.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their details and other documents with a complete scholarship admission form. All the credentials should be adequately filled in the form for consideration. Incomplete details will lead to disqualification.
- Student needs to submit credentials like full name, major, email, Kent State ID number, year of the application, type of admission, and further documents to proceed.
Winners will receive awards ranging from $2,000-$5,000 that will be distributed to fulfill their financial requirements. Winners are announced in April for the Fall semester and November for the spring semester.
Application deadline Spring semester is October 1.