Grace LeGendre Endowment Fund is offering the 2020 GLEF Fellowship for Graduation Study to the US women who want to continue their education.
The program is available to support women’s education and educational or research opportunities that further the advancement of working undergraduate women in the United States.
The NY Grace LeGendre Endowment Fund is a non-profit corporation to provide a permanent funding source to support fellowships, research, and training for New York State women.
Who May Eligible
Individuals who want to be considered for this Fellowship must:
- Applicants must be a woman who is a United States citizen and a resident of New York State.
- Participants must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Students must be currently enrolled in graduate studies in a further graduate diploma agenda at an accredited New York State college or university and occupy ahead completed at least one semester in that program.
- Candidates must show evidence of academic ability and a need for financial assistance.
How to Apply
- All the aspirants need to send a one-page statement indicating why you believe you should be awarded a fellowship. Indicate your accomplishments, aim, long-range plans, financial need, and plans for the use of your graduate education.
- Applicants should send their submission materials by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The students must submit the essay and complete the application form through the given link.
The GLEF has devoted $6000 for three Fellowships of $2000 each to supplement education costs for the 2020-21 academic year.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020.