Do you have any plan to get involved in a four years program in college or university? Go grab this impressive opportunity for all the U.S. citizens, where The Gladys Carol Scholarship program will be assisting a set of brilliant students. They have come up with The Gladys Carol Scholarship to help the brilliant future students of High school senior, high school graduates, and current undergraduate who are enrolled in STEM program as a full-time learner.
The Gladys Carol Scholarship program aims to furnish better education to all the students who are U.S. residents. The program is very concerned about the development of the US.; their mission is to excel the education to make the community aware of the importance of education and give their best to pursue education for higher accomplishment in the future.
The Gladys Carol Scholarship program helps students from different education levels who have already performed their best to develop their interest in academics and be a part of the development of the nation. They believe that an active mind is a key to new innovative ideas. To encourage such innovative ideas from the nation for the development of the country.
Table of Contents
Students are requested to go through the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||The Gladys Carol Scholarship program|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Please go through the eligibility criteria before applying;
- The applicant must be enrolled full-time as defined through credit hours at their institution.
- The student must be majoring in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math field.
- The fellow should have received a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- The fellow must have a minimum SAT score of 1290 or a minimum ACT score of 28.
- The candidate must be a U.S. citizen.
How to Apply
The students should match all the eligibility requirements and fill the application for the scholarship before the deadline. The application should be postmarked before the deadline, along with all the mandatory documents. Submission should be made through the mail at: GCSP, 74404 Pinon Drive, 29 Palms, CA 92277
Few asked documents:
- The fellow should provide the most recent transcript showing the cumulative GPA.
- The applicant should submit the SAT or ACT score report.
- The fellow should submit the acceptance letter OR an enrollment letter from their institution.
- The fellow should provide a copy of the Student Aid Report [SAR] from Free Application for Federal Student Aid [FAFSA],
- The applicant must write/type a Personal Essay. In their own words essay (in 250 words or less), “How will this scholarship help you meet your career and life’s goals?”
The awarded scholarship will reduce the burden of the expenses of the students. The reward should only be utilized for other expenses other than paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ requirements. These scholarships encourage the students to accomplish their goals overcoming all obstacles. They have kept a very easy application process determining it to reach every student.
They are currently accepting the application, so begin your process soon to be the one to receive this opportunity.