Freewrite is proud to provide a unique Getfreewrite $500 Scholarship Contest. It is open for those students who have a passion for writing and attending an accredited university within the United States.
Freewrite is a dedicated to help aspiring writers towards a degree in English, Journalism, Communications, and other writing-focused studies.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa.
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate writing program in an accredited U.S. university, college or school.
- Must be 18 years or older.
How to Apply & Competition Rules
To apply for this competition, Essays must be sent to email@example.com
- Write a 300-word essay telling us what literary success looks like to you as an aspiring writer and how you plan to use your studies to achieve them.
- Essays must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as a PDF file, along with your full name, address, phone number, school name, and date of birth.
- Only one submission per person is allowed.
Applicants have an opportunity to win $500.
All entries must be received no later than January 15, 2019.