To inspire students to enter and progress in the construction and related engineering industries, Geneva Rock Products is now offering a fantastic scholarship. Through this program, this organization wants to provide encouragement and financial support to students looking forward to building a future in construction or relevant industry. Students who are currently enrolled in an accredited university, college, trade, or vocational school are invited to participate in this program.
The construction industry is considered to be one of the fastest-growing industries. It has been drawing bright minds and providing various career opportunities to them. To increase the number of leaders in this industry, Geneva Rock Products has developed this program. By providing this program, this organization hopes that it could contribute to helping students who hold the potential to make an impact on this industry overcome their financial worries.
Geneva Rock Products is the most experienced and respected construction contractor in the state of Utah. It was formed in 1954 and is known to be the largest supplier of ready-mix concrete. It has been offering customers a wide range of construction services and products. It is chiefly located in Orem, Utah, and also operates its work from its additional locations exist throughout the Wasatch Front.
For quick information, go through this table:
|Organization||Geneva Rock Products|
|Educational Level||High school seniors|
|Subjects||Construction and engineering|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||July 1, 2021|
|Requirements||A live-action photo of yourself, content contribution agreement form|
Who May Be Eligible
Please check out these requirements before applying for this program:
- Aspirants must be currently enrolled in an accredited university, college, trade, or vocational school;
- Scholarship recipients must be in pursuit of construction-related careers, including, but not limited to: Construction management, civil engineering, business, and commercial/professional sales. Students involved in trades such as welding, diesel tech, heavy equipment operations, and building tech are also welcome to apply;
- High school seniors are eligible to apply but must be enrolled in one of the previously mentioned institutions;
- Candidates must have received (or be in the process of attaining) their high school diploma or GED;
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or be a legal permanent resident with work eligibility status.
How to Apply
To submit your entry for this program, you have to complete an online application form. The Geneva Rock Scholarship Committee will review all submissions received and choose one winner for the fall and spring academic semesters. If you want to be chosen, then make sure that your application has all the correct information.
- A live-action photo of yourself working on a construction-related project
- Download, sign, and upload a content contribution agreement form
This scholarship is work of $2,000 and will be used toward deserving student’s tuition and school supplies only. This is a non-renewal scholarship that is provided for the one-semester cycle. A check will be written to the recipient’s school of choice and credited for academic costs.
There are two application deadlines: July 1 for the fall semester, and November 15, for the spring semester.